Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

WFMW- Inbox Dollars


I got a little bit of a late start on this Works for me Wednesday idea. Today we are blogging about online shopping sites. One of my favorite sites is actually a site that I go to that makes me money ... who doesn't like that?

I am a member of Inbox Dollars. I read emails for them and they pay me to do that! I also take surveys on occasion. The best thing about the site is that I can also do my online shopping through their site and they pay me back a percentage of what I was going to spend anyway into my account. You can get up to 40% of what you were going to spend deposited right back into your account. What better discount is there?

You probably think there are no good stores to shop at, right. Well, here are a few of my favorite stores that I like that participate in the program: Best Buy, Hallmark, Gap, Children's Place, Limited Too, Old Navy, Target, PETCO, and PetSmart. There are over 600 stores to choose from. If I am going to shop online, I always check Inbox Dollars first to see if they are a participating retailer first.

No comments: