Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 01, 2008

Thank Goodness for Smart Hubbies

Remember my awful problem with gaining access to the new New Kids on the Block website? After my dear hubby stopped laughing he clicked 2 things on my computer and I was immediately Hanging Tough! I always knew he had The Right Stuff!

I'm so sad that means nothing to some of you. If you need to catch up your New Kid lingo please visit www.nkotb.com. And let me know if you need a visit from my computer guru to get you in the loop, too!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

hah aha....New Kids on the Block....I actually heard this week that there is a rumor of them getting back together! ohhhh!?

United Studies said...

What is the world coming to?? I read about them in the new People magazine, and they are no longer "kids."

Thanks for the kind comment you left on my blog!