Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 25, 2008

Again?


Do you ever get tired of the same sicknesses revisiting your home? We appear to be getting another visit from the stomach bug!

If you recall just last week, the wee one Alyssa missed 2 days of school with it. She is on round 2 of it and it appears that big sis Abby may be getting a dose of it herself. Although Abby actually has a few more symptoms (fever and a bad headache) so we are going to the doctor this morning.

So far every time we have gotten sick I have said, "Well at least it's not the flu!" Do we want to take bets on whether this turns out to be the flu or not? I will give the results this afternoon!

2:15 Update: Doctors says strep throat - Woo hoo! No flu!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh No! You have round 2 of sickness too! How awful!! No flu, but strep is not any fun either! I hope the warm weather comes fast and you all get better even faster! :)

Anonymous said...

There is just way to much nasty stuff going around. I have avoided it so far, but I am about to mask my kids ala Michael Jackson anytime we go anywhere.

United Studies said...

I am feeling for you right now! There is just some nasty stuff going around, and I am so thankful we haven't gotten it.

Dee said...

Oh Geez I hope you all feel better soon!