Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday- Alabama Weather

On this Thankful Thursday I feel like I have been doubly blessed! Yesterday was a great day to live in Alabama. We had gorgeous weather with a high in the 60s. I took my 2 girls to a nearby park for some much needed outdoor playing. Today of course we are having some rain. Since we have been in a state of extreme drought for almost a year, that is an answer to many prayers as well!

The past week my family has been overcome with one sickness after another. Abby (the 7 year old) had walking pneumonia last week. I had a return of the never ending bladder infection this weekend. Then on Tuesday morning at 4 am Alyssa (the 4 1/2 year old) woke up with the stomach virus. Never fear this is a Thankful Thursday post- there is good news! We are all restored to good health and very grateful for it! So grateful that we got outside and enjoyed some beautiful Alabama weather!


Here are the girls on their scooters at the park. They came zooming by so fast I had to retake the picture to catch them! You can't even tell they were ever sick can you?
Alyssa loves gymnastics so she always finds her way to the bar.
Maybe Abby has a little bit of monkey in her!

For more Thankful Thursday posts go to Sting My Heart.

4 comments:

Jen said...

You have such CUTE kids and I can NOT wait until we get weather like that! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. It's good to know that my child's not the only one that has this imagination! Have a great day!

Denise said...

I am praising God that your family is feeling better.

United Studies said...

It is so good to hear you are all healthy again!

And I am so jealous of your weather. Here it is below freezing and there is ice everywhere.

eph2810 said...

I am glad to read that your family is all restored to health :) Looks like you and your girls had a great time spending outside.

Thank you for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Blessings to you and yours...