Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Love This Show

With all this spring break travel and craziness, I have fallen so far behind on my Tivo watching. I finally got some time today to watch some shows that I recorded a few weeks ago and I just had to tell you about a show that I absolutely love. I read about it months ago and waited for the premier episode and I can't believe I just now got to see it! I hope you are all watching:

Oprah's Big Give

Here is a preview from you tube:






Can I tell you why I loved this show? I was just reading on Jacki's blog today about how spoiled J.Lo's twins are. When I see their nursery and think of all the things that money could have been used for while still supplying them with a very nice nursery it makes me nauseous. So this show actually shows people trying to outgive each other!

They start with the same amount of money and the same time frame, but they are trying to make the biggest difference in someone's life. There have been some great stories, yet I still get the reality TV drama that I need from a TV show. Its a win-win situation! If you're not watching yet, this is the Sunday that you need to tune in.

For my regular readers, keep your eyes out for my 1st ever contest! I am coming up on my 100th post so I hope to have a giveaway up soon to get everyone ready for my big 1-0-0!

3 comments:

Tea with Tiffany said...

Hey, I watch the Big Give and cry every episode during the touching moments.

United Studies said...

I've never watched the show, but I think it is a great concept!

Thanks for the shout-out.

bp said...

I haven't seen it yet, sounds like a great concept.