Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Getting Ready for Spring Break?

Many of us are either getting ready for or just coming off of Spring Break. So here is my Spring Break funny:

Q. What did one oyster say to the other oyster?
A. Just a minute. I've got something stuck in my mouth!
Sorry, that was bad! I was given the task of coming up with my own joke about oysters to help make you more aware of Gulf oysters benefits and safety. Especially as we approach Spring Break, there will be lots of visits to the beach and a huge increase in people eating oysters. Before you plan and take that trip, make sure you visit Be Oyster Aware and educate yourself. You will learn that oysters are an excellent source of zinc, vitamin B-12, and omega-3 fatty acids. But make sure you evaluate the risks as well so you are informed and take care of yourself. Have a great Spring Break!




1 comment:

Dee said...

Funny you should mention Spring Break, I was just checking the kids schools calendars to see what days they had off. As it turns out the kids are off from the 25th-6th. What lucky little brats. The school incorporated teacher work days with conferences and spring break. I have my thinking cap on thinking of a couple of things we might do. I did think of Claming actually, cause a co worker of mine went clamming. Being from Hawaii...I Know nothing of clamming except how to eat them. LOL

Dee