Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Got an Award

Look at this sweet award I got from my friend Jen yesterday.


I love reading her blog because she is always so positive and fun. She is also a faithful reader and commenter on my blog. What a great encouragement she has been to me. Thanks Jen for my very first award! The fact that it's an Easter themed award means a lot to me :) Go visit her blog today. She's hosting a great meme called Heads or Tails that is a lot of fun!

I am going to pass this award on to two other great friends, Jacki and Dee. They have great blogs that are lots of fun, too. Jacki is hosting Tickle Me Tuesday today as well. Make sure you go visit them both as well! Thanks for being such great friends girls!

2 comments:

United Studies said...

Thanks!! I totally got sidetracked yesterday after reading your comment and wasn't able to get back on until this morning.

Dee said...

Oh Wow Thanks! Well geez I think you mean me right? LOLOL

Dee