Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Tickle Me Tuesday- Momsense

This week for Tickle Me Tuesday, I am showing you a video from a comedian that I saw in Atlanta last year. Her name is Anita Renfroe. This is a song that she does during the show that I laughed so hard I thought I would pee in my pants!

The song is done to the tune of the William Tell Overture and she goes through all the things we say to our children in a 24 hour period. Can you imagine! It's like she is a fly on my wall! Enjoy!




For more Tickle Me Tuesday posts go to Jacki's blog.

6 comments:

United Studies said...

Wonder if this is how our children hear it??

Ed & Jeanne said...

Brilliant. How true is that?!

Kristen said...

She's a genius and her accuracy in uncanny!

Anonymous said...

Anita is so funny. I was able to see her at the Women of Faith conference and also have her video. I have heard her books are equally great. I think she has a new U-tube video going around too.

Lynda Meyers said...

That video is hilarious!

At our house we seriously keep a running tab of things we never thought we'd actually say to our kids - things like "Don't put your shoelaces up your nose!!" and "Stop licking Josh's car!"

Too funny...

Anonymous said...

I saw this once before. HILARIOUS!