Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday- Good Deals

So I have been reading several blogs and have noticed each week they have a post titled "Works for Me Wednesday." I have come to enjoy these useful tips and have decided to throw my hat in the ring with one of my own.

I am somewhat new to shopping online, but thanks to http://stylenotes.com I have become pretty adept at finding great deals at online sites and terrific coupons for some of my favorite stores. I saw this site featured in our local paper not too long ago and I have checked it everyday since. They have great information on some high end stores that I never dreamed I could afford like Marc Jacobs and L.A.M.B. as well as the places I shop all the time like Target and Gymboree. So go ahead and check it out. Add it to your Google reader. I know you will love it as much as I do!

Thanks to the blog www.rocksinmydryer.net for the great idea!

1 comment:

United Studies said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. :-)