Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My husband hates this story!

The darling puppy in the Wordless Wednesday post from yesterday is the subject of the story that my husband most hates for me tell! His name is Jonathan. Jonathan Rashleigh to be exact. He is a 9 year old Yorkshire Terrier and the way he got his name makes the love of my life cringe.

You see, my sweet Jonathan was named after a fellow in a boy band. Can you guess who? I'll give you a hint. This week I got the wonderful news that this group was getting back together and had a new song! That's right, folks, he was named after none other than Jonathan Rashleigh Knight from New Kids on the Block. Do you sympathize a little with my hubby now?

When I was a young teen, I was a huge New Kids fan. Other girls were all about Jordan and Joey, but Jonathan was the New Kid for me! I decided then that when I grew up I would have a puppy named after him because his name was beautiful, and he was pretty handsome, too :)

Imagine my joy to hear about their reunion on the news week. I immediately went to their website www.nkotb.com. Sadly I cannot see anything because I do not have the appropriate up to date software nor is it available for my computer :( But soon, hopefully, I will once again be able to check in on my fellas from Boston and sing along just like the old days.

Fast forward a few years, and I now enjoy some Justin Timberlake music. Funny enough his full name is Justin Randall. I often tease my dear hubby that we should get another puppy and name it Justin Randall. Our dogs would have the same initials and both be named after boy banders! Sadly he disagrees! Don't you worry... I'm still hanging tough! I'll get my way eventually.

No comments: