Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 18, 2008

John Black is back!

Woo hoo- John Black is back on Days of Our Lives! I have to say I was not too traumatized when he was killed off in the fall because he had been diminished to scenes where all he did was suck Marlena's face and make the classic Joey Tribiani fish hook face. If you watch the show at all you are very familiar with seeing both of those scenes rotated over and over and over. They had written his character into such a corner there was really nothing else to do with him but kill him off.

Sadly, his death had a hand in destroying my favorite couple Shaun and Belle as she turned to Phillip instead of Shaun for comfort. Of course she continues to do that on a daily basis for no good reason. But I am hoping they will eventually find their way back to each other as well.

The best part is that John has returned and is better than ever now that his character can actually do something! He has life again! He's feisty and I love it! I love watching Marlena fight to help him regain his memories. His scenes with Bo and Hope have been great. I am really looking forward to seeing him pretend to care about Belle in the next few episodes. This is such an exciting time to be watching Days! If those writers don't hurry up and get their junk worked out ... I don't want to miss an episode!

No comments: