Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 08, 2007

John and Marlena

Could we please give the super talented Drake Hogestyn (John) and Deidra Hall (Marlena) a real story to work with here? This dream world is just horrible! I feel like I am back in Austin and Greta's secret garden ... and who wants to go back there!!!! I watch this soap for an escape from reality but this is too much of an escape for even me. You have to give me something I can relate to. I can already tell you what will happen - John will wake up with no memory of the shooting. He probably won't even remember Marlena. Sometimes I feel like the writers are just using old scripts and changing the names of the characters!

But oh how I loved Sami swapping the DVD at Kate's press conference. It is definitely time for Kate to get hers! Sami doesn't always do the right thing, but this time she really is trying to do what it best to protect Lucas. I actually feel sorry for her for once. Can't wait to see how Kate tries to spin this!

No comments: