Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 02, 2007

Bunko

How much do I love Bunko?!!! I went to my first Bunko game last night and can I just say, "Wow, we had fun!" Who would think 12 Southern Baptist women could be so rowdy? Most of us had no clue what we were doing but we picked it up pretty quickly. Maybe the clueless factor made it more funny. Everytime someone rolled a "Bunko" (three 6s) they had to yell "Bunko" and put on a silly pink hat. We had a ball trying to get that hat. Sadly I never got a turn with it :( After an hour of dice rolling and sheer silliness, we totaled up our points and determined who had won the prizes for the night. I love my children, but I sure had fun getting out for a night with the girls for a change!

No comments: