Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Shawn and Belle- The Right Track at Last

So between summer vacations and my kids starting back to school, I have been very neglectful of my blog. I have managed to watch Days, but sometimes only half-heartedly. Imagine my joy when I saw the preview this week for an upcoming wedding with Shawn and Belle as a possible couple!!!

I have rooted for this couple since that hokey last dance in high school. I have suffered through Belle's doomed marriage to Phillip and Shawn's rabbit chases of Mimi and Willow. When they finally found each other they have been sidetracked by all of these lies. It seems like today they are finally getting back on the right track- Yeah!!!

After months of Shawn calling Phillip out for wanting to get back with Belle, she finally sees it, too and calls him out on it! And he has the nerve to try to defend it! I'm a little nervous that we are going to get Psycho Phillip back any day now. Then Belle goes to the hospital and immediately tells Shawn about Phillip hitting on her. Well, how about that! Honesty in a relationship can work wonders!

How fishy was Phillips timing in finding out that Lauren was in San Antonio? I have read other's opinions that Phillip and Lauren could be in on this together to string Belle along. It might have started that way, but if it did, I certainly think he got more than he intended when she dropped off the baby. What if Phillip paid her the money the first time she asked with the condition that she help lead him on a wild goose chase to help him get Belle? If that were the case, he could have been the one that left "Pocket" at the hospital for safe keeping until he finished resolving things with Belle and Lauren. Just a little conspiracy theory. It seems like Belle is wising up to his schemes and trying to communicate better and that is exactly what I have been waiting for for these two.

No comments: